“Ivolga” ЭГ2Тв Electric Train
Since 2018, the Composites Factory has been collaborating with Tver Carriage Works LLC (TCW) for providing batch supplies of ЭГ2Тв electric train exterior and interior parts.
The “Ivolga” ЭГ2Тв electric train was designed by TCW in 2014 as a founder for a basic universal platform of domestic new generation electric trains. This electric train is of no-vestibule type, notable for advanced smooth running, and it complies with all safety requirements.
In 2018, a new six-car version of “Ivolga” was released to be operated on the Moscow Central Diameters (MCD) lines.
Composites Factory Area of Responsibility:
- To prepare mathematical models of interior and exterior parts for production tooling manufacturing
- Developing Design Documentation
- To develop and manufacture the driver’s cab module bearing frame
- To manufacture interior and exterior parts by means of the following technologies: RTM, infusion, manual impression molding
- To provide joint installation supervision and supply products for line production.