Composites Factory Manufacturing
The Composites Factory provides full-scale services in designing, engineering and manufacturing products from composite materials.
The Company’s manufacturing capabilities:
- Manufacturing products according to the customer’s drawings or provided sample.
- Developing products from scratch upon request considering the customer’s demands: engineering services (design, engineering, modelling), full scale manufacturing services, batch production.
- Pilot and experimental works, supervisory works
The Composites Factory production facilities are equipped with the state-of-the-art machines and equipment; they provide large-scale possibilities for industrial works:
- Modelling works — building a full-scale mockup for the future composite product.
- Prototyping — building solid product prototypes of any complexity level.
- Building pilot and reference samples.
- Batch production of composite products including passenger transport exterior and interior parts for further painting as per RAL.See our completed projects
- Milling large batches of MDF within the possible shortest time.
- Designing and manufacturing production tooling from molding composites, designing master models and pilot molds.
- Industrial 3D scanning — reproducing the detailed 3D model of the provided product or of the part by using the state-of-the-art laser 3D scanner.
Upon the customer’s request, we can provide complete range of engineering and manufacturing services or carry out any individual works. We can start cooperating at any manufacturing process stage.
Our company is fully certified for all manufacturing processes and has obtained all required permissions and certificates for all used materials. Every manufactured product meets all the requirements for technical, sanitary, fire and environmental safety.
To request our company to design and manufacture a new product, please provide your project statement. The project statement shall contain information on the future product purpose, its structure and specifications, manufacturing term, and reflect special requirements if any.
If you have not drawn up yet your project statement, our specialist will help you to develop it correctly.