The Composites Factory Company offers industrial 3D scanning services.
Laser 3D scanning is a state-of-the-art technology to build a 3D model based on a physical sample without using basic mathematical models and complex measuring tools.
- Fast and highly precise digital model
- Providing the object under study minor details
- Contactless process without damaging the object under study.
The industrial 3D scanning process includes several stages:
- Object scanning to build a polygonal model of the part
- Transforming the polygonal model into a solid 3D model by using special software
- Modifying the obtained 3D model: editing and analyzing, developing documentation if necessary
The Composites Factory specialists use the cutting-edge laser 3D scanner in their works. Output format is an STL model to be transformed into a solid digital model for further editing and sending it to batch production.
You can request this service by phone +7 (920) 035-68-88 or via the site: