“Lvenok” 71-911 EM Tram
“Lvenok” 71-911 EM tram is a new generation tram developed by the Transport Systems Company in cooperation with the Composites Factory LLC.
Composites Factory Responsibilities under the Project:
- To provide concepts for exterior, interior and driver’s workplace.
- To develop a design project and build a mathematical model.
- To manufacture master models.
- To manufacture pilot dies.
- To manufacture interior parts from composite materials with their color according to RAL.
- To manufacture exterior parts from fiberglass for further painting.
- To provide installation supervision for exterior and interior elements, driver’s workplace.
71-911 EM is a completely redesigned version of well-accepted “City Star” 71-911Е tram.
“Lvenok” is a four-axle one-section 17-meter long tramcar for short lines. It provides 100% low floor, four wide safe doors and modified passenger compartment configuration.
The driver’s cabin is notable for its maximum visibility and high ergonomics of the driver’s seat; it is equipped with the car interactive steering.
General appearance of the tram is blended with the up-to-date metropolitan architecture.
Presentations in Russia: July 20, 2018, Saint Petersburg, Nevsky Plant of Electric Transport.
World Premiere: September 18-21, 2018, Berlin, “InnoTrans 2018” International Expo.