“Lev” 71-934 Tram
“Lev” 71-934 tram is a low-floor new generation tram developed by the Transport Systems Company in cooperation with the Composites Factory LLC.
Composites Factory Responsibilities under the Project:
- To develop new car appearance.
- To develop driver’s workplace style and ergonomics.
- To provide mathematical modelling for facelifts.
- To develop and manufacture tooling.
- To install finished modules on the car.
- To develop design documentation.
“Lev” is an eight-axle three-section shuttle-type car having 34m in length. It provides spacious comfort compartment for passengers with wide doors located on both sides and two driver’s cabins with maximal visibility, interactive steering and highly ergonomic driver’s place. It is notable for its innovative design and noiseless running.
World Premiere: September 18-21, 2018, Berlin, «InnoTrans 2018» International Expo.